Play’n GO continues to meet players’ insatiable appetite for the games with the style of “Book of” games with another addition to the lineup. However, the new slot also uses a new lead character, leaving out veteran explorer Rich Wilde. In this adventure, players enjoy the company of his daughter in Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead. She takes players back to Egypt to explore ancient ruins and collect valuable pieces along the way, which can be valued up to 5000 times the placed bet.
Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead online slot is set in the middle of an ancient Egyptian burial chamber covered in sand. Even with its rough appearance, the room is still commanding with pillars, snakes, and hieroglyphics decorating it all around. The animations that play out on the grid are crisp, and so is the easy-listening music in the background. The five-reel playtable sits at the centre in a deep blue shade and lines with traditional patterns and golden slabs.
Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead slot machine is as generic as any other Play’n GO pokie when it comes to gameplay. The set is playable with the ordinary developer’s range of between 0.10 and 100 credits per round. The control panel beneath the playtable offers access to the following fields:
- (i) – opens the paytable that contains game rules, payouts, and bonuses.
- BALANCE – tells the available credits to place stakes and any collected payouts are added to the field.
- Bet options – laid out on a strip with the values of between 0.10 and 100 available to scroll using the (-) and (+) toggle keys.
- BET – confirms the chosen stake value.
- Green button – spins the grid.
- Yellow button – activates autoplay that supports up to 100 continuous spins.
- WIN – shows the payout of each winning round.
Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead Winnings
Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead slot machine rewards players in different ways for exploring Egyptian treasures alongside the boisterous Cat Wilde. Some of the wins awarded pay homage to the “Book of” line of pokies while others are unique to the new blood leading Play’n GO adventures. These payouts are as follows:
- Payline winnings: Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead online slot features ten fixed bet lines on its five-reel playtable. These lines are activated when icons of a kind land on them from the left and on sequential reels. The game uses a host of Egyptian-themed characters. The poker face cards A through 10 have a touch of golden styling and offer the low pays while the theme-oriented icons are the premiums. The paytable is dynamic and adjusts the values of combinations to reflect the stake used. With 100 credits in play, the symbol combinations pay as follows:
|Icon||Wins for Two||For Three||For Four||For Five|
- Wild: Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead slot machine takes a unique route with its special symbols. Ordinarily, “Book of” slots use one character as both the wild and scatter. This one, however, uses two different symbols to serve as the special items. The wild in Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead appears as a golden coin embellished with the Eye of Ra. When in view, it expands to cover the entire column and appears as one of five mummies. The wilds can replace any other icons with the potential to activate winning combinations. If wilds appear on the entire grid, they pay 10,000 credits like Cat Wilde.
- Scatter: The Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead scatter is a golden compass that lands on the first, third, and fifth reels. The game awards 200 credits when a compass appears on each of these columns. Also, gamblers receive ten free spins.
- Free spins: The free spins in Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead are played with the same value as the round in which they are activated. Before the freebies start playing, a bonus wheel appears with all the regular icons. The landed character is awarded expanding abilities that allow it to grow and cover the reel where it appears. The symbol can also pay without appearing on the paylines or adjacent reels. The wilds can replace the selected character as long as they are part of a payout combo. The winning values in the free spins are similar to those in the base game.
Free and Real Money Gameplay
Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead Slot is playable in both free and real-money variations. The demo version is played with fun credits, making it an ideal way to explore all the features of the game before spending a dime. This slot option is available in most Play’n GO affiliate sites with no registration or deposit. Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead real money slot is accessible in online casinos alongside the free one. This variation comes with a higher risk of losing cash, but any awarded payouts can be withdrawn. The real money pokie is also launchable using bonuses like free spins in some gambling establishments.
Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead is built to appeal to lovers of highly volatile pokies since it has a ten out of ten rating. The pokie has a default Return-to-Player rate of 96.29%, but it can be lower in some casinos.
About the Developer
Play’n GO has been a significant player in the online gambling business since its establishment in 1997. The software developer has built a remarkable rapport with online gamblers with its release of visually stunning sets with impressive payouts, some of which are progressive slots. The developer is also responsible for pushing the popularity of the “Book of”-styled pokies. Some of its most famous sets include:
- Book of Dead
- Rise of Athena
- Ice Joker
- Legacy of Dead
- Holiday Spirits
- Reactoonz 2
- Frozen Gems
- Golden Osiris
Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead online slot is a great way to kick-start the far-flung adventures of Cat. The game holds up well with the same winning formula as many other Play’n GO slots that go as high as 5000 times the wager used.