Eastern Emeralds served as the flagship release for the online gaming software developer Quickspin alongside the Dwarfs Gone Wild Slot. The pokie machine marked a significant direction change in game development for the Swedish software company. The pokie breaks free from the low potential Quickspin slots and shoots for high volatility. Also, it abandons low maximum win limits and can grant as much as 75,000 coins. These payouts stand alongside wilds, free spins, and other bonuses.
Visually, Eastern Emeralds online slot does not stray too far from the ordinary Quickspin pokie. The game is set right in the heart of the Asian wilderness with a mountain range serving as a backdrop. Asian architecture is also put on display with several bridges and houses in view. The five-by-three playing grid draws the most attention in an enchanting velvet red shade laid behind the poker face cards that appear most.
These colorful icons resemble festive balloons and compliment the Asian-oriented symbols. The bright golden colours of the icons may transport one to the gambling wilderness of Macau, but the spicy, oriental tunes that play in the background bring you back to the tranquillity of the scenery.
Playing for Gold
Eastern Emeralds slot machine is played like any other Quickspin pokie. The standard control panel used by the developer graces the bottom of the screen in its usual white and orange shades. The featured fields support the gameplay procedure, and they include:
- Three lines – launch the paytable where punters can source info on the pokie payouts, rules, and unique features
- Nut – opens a small tab with the sound, space bar, and splash screen settings.
- BET LINES – indicate that the game uses 20 play lines, but they cannot be adjusted.
- BALANCE – shows the credits that are accessible to use for stakes. When playing for real money, the displayed currency may change depending on the country in which the pokie is accessed.
- TOTAL BET – Includes up and down keys to choose a bet value between 0.20 and 100 credits.
- WIN – indicates the payout of each round.
- Curved arrow – sends the playtable spinning.
- Two curved arrows – activate autoplay, which supports as many as 100 spins.
- Fast forward button – enables turbo spins that apply in both manual and autoplay spins.
Whether or not Eastern Emeralds will generate payouts in both free and real-money versions, depends on the player’s luck. The gameplay procedure does not change between these versions.
Eastern Emeralds Slot’s most significant wow factor are the wins it has lined up for gamblers. The bonuses included in the pokie are:
- Combination wins: Eastern Emeralds online slot has eleven symbols that award winnings when they create combinations of three to five. These clusters are activated when they land on any of the set’s twenty bet lines. The combos have to be from the left, and only the most valuable one is awarded. The pokie makes it easy for punters to track the potential wins by adjusting its paytable to match the selected stake. Here are the combo values for the highest wager of 100 credits:
|Symbol||Payouts for Three||For Four||For Five|
- Wild: The wild in Eastern Emerald slot game is a glowing green character with the word WILD written across it in gold. This icon can be a substitute for any other regular icon to complete winning combinations. The special symbol also offers winnings of its own that are as many as 750 credits. This value is similar to the one awarded by the dragon, which is the jackpot character. The green wild appears anywhere from the first to fifth reels in both the base game and free spins.
- Multiplier wilds: The wild icon can appear with multiplier values accompanying from the first through fifth reels. The multipliers can be between two and five times. This bonus is applied to the combinations the bonus helps to complete. If more than one multiplier is used on an active bet line, their values are multiplied before being applied to the payout.
- Destiny Bonus: Eastern Emeralds Slot offers free spins in the Destiny Bonus, as well. This feature activates when three scatters, which are denoted by a phoenix, land on the second, third, and fourth columns. The slot presents gamblers with four free spin packages to choose one. The packages include a varying number of free spins and maximum multiplier values. The fewer the number of freebies in a package, the higher the risk. However, they offer more significant winning potential. The presented packages are as follows:
– Six free spins – x1680
– Nine free spins – x840
– Twelve free spins – x360
– Fifteen free spins – x120
Each package presents different wild multiplier values to reflect their winning potential. For instance, six free spins are accompanied by multipliers of between x5 and x8. Fifteen freebies, on the other hand, have multipliers of between x2 and x5. The wild multipliers land on the second through the fourth reel. The smallest multiplier appears on the second reel while the largest one lands on the last reel.
Quickspin creates its slot machines for access by both PC and mobile gamblers. In the smartphone version of the pokie, the game doesn’t differ much from its version on desktop computers. The payouts, appearance, and bonuses are all similar. The slot also runs on instant play mode and is launched on a range of web browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome.
RTP and Volatility
Eastern Emeralds Slot is playable with a default Return to Player rate of 96.58%. 67.94% of the payout rate is dedicated to the base game, while the remaining 28.64% is left to the free spins. This RTP range stands alongside low-medium variance.
The Bottom Line
Eastern Emeralds slot machine is available to play in more than 200 online casinos that support Quickspin software. Some of these dens include Guts Casino, Slots Palace, and Fortune Jack.