Fire Joker Slot Review
Play’n GO is among few online gaming software developers that thrive in creating slot series. The software developer’s Joker series is going strong to date and its first-ever title Fire Joker is still one of the studio’s greatest successes. The pokie machine has since inspired more than six games, including Inferno Joker, Xmas Joker, Chronos Joker, Star Joker, and the latest one, Ice Joker.
Fire Joker slot machine, released in 2016, still holds up well in the visual aspect. The game keeps up with the thrill for some classic gameplay on three reels with no bonus clatter and the Vegas-style theme. The pokie is big and bright with a golden grid that sits above fiery pits burning from the screen bottom.
The eye-catching colours of the characters give the game a polished look. The well-crafted slot game remains simple with basic symbols on the grid-like watermelons, plums, sevens, cherries, and stars. The simplicity yet grand nature of the concept makes the pokie feel like a modern replication of the classic fruit slot era.
Playing the Pokie
The Fire Joker slot machine features a standard gameplay procedure that applies to all other slots. The game is playable with wagers of between 0.05 and 100 credits. The five bet lines used in the game cannot be adjusted. The UI panel used to accomplish this procedure sits beneath the playtable. The button placement reflects that of other Play’n GO slots but with a more traditional appearance to it. The featured fields include:
- BALANCE – displays the funds available to place stakes in the pokie machine. When playing for real money, the player’s account balance is displayed.
- Bet values – The centre of the control panel holds different wagers between 0.05 and 100 credits.
- BET – displays the selected stake value up to 100 credits.
- SPIN – spins the playable.
- AUTOPLAY – supports as many as 100 consecutive rounds that can be halted by setting win, loss, and balance limits.
- PAYTABLE – launches a second screen with information on the slot payouts, paylines, and bonuses.
- WIN – displays the awarded amount in any round that lands payout combinations or bonus features.
This procedure of gameplay applies to both Fire Joker free and real money options. The only difference is in the use of cash to play the latter while the former runs on fake coins. During gameplay, Fire Joker keeps things simple with a small paytable to resonate with the retroelement that inspires the pokie. The game’s winnings include:
- Bet line winnings: Fire Joker slot game has five paylines on its playtable that activate whenever three similar characters appear on them. Each line can only award one winning combo at a time, but one icon can be used in multiple combinations. The payouts vary according to the character used, and their values are static in the paytable as follows:
|Symbol||Payouts for Three|
These wins are then multiplied by the line stake when being awarded. The higher the used line wager, the better the granted payout.
- Wild: The joker symbol not only offers the highest combination win in Fire Joker online slot but also plays the wild. The character can replace all others when there is the potential for a winning combination or making one that already exists bigger.
- Respin: Fire Joker may not have a free spins bonus, but it does award respins. Whenever two reels have the same character, but a win line has yet to be activated, the remaining reel spins once more. The respin plays with no extra charges to the gambler. Only one respin can be awarded at a go. If the spinning reel reveals the required symbol, the corresponding win is awarded before resuming regular gameplay.
- Multipliers: Fire Joker fills the void of free spins with a multiplier feature as well. This boon is activated when the playtable is full of the same icons. Players are presented with a bonus wheel full of the multiplier values x2, x3, x4, x5, and x10. With this bonus, the game can award as much as 800 times the placed stake, which makes the jackpot win 80,000 credits.
Playing Fire Joker slot machine for free is possible on a vast array of Play’n GO casinos and affiliate sites. Fire Joker demo slot is the perfect window to identifying the unique elements of the game with minimum risk. This variation is similar to the real-money game in every way except for the use of cash bets. Respins and multipliers are also included in the pokie.
Real Money Gameplay
Fire Joker Slot comes in a real-money version, as well exclusively in the Play’n GO casinos. The slot requires neither the registration of an account to access nor a cash commitment. On the upside, these funds can be used to lay claim to various bonuses before taking risks. Also, any winnings to lucky players can be cashed out. Keep real money gameplay as entertaining as possible by playing in certified Play’n GO casinos that run with valid licenses. Also, assess the attached terms and conditions that come with the bonuses to see if they are worth claiming.
RTP and Volatility
Fire Joker slot machine has an RTP of 94.23%, which misses the average mark by a little. The medium variance of the game makes it an appealing choice for both small and big spenders.
About Play’n GO
Play’n GO joined the online gambling industry in 1997 when the niche was jsut beginning to develop. The firm has since grown from being a subsidiary for other big names like NetEnt and Microgaming to an independent company rolling out gaming masterpieces. The software developer is widely popular for its modern approach to video slot development and setting the bar high for other pokie developers to follow suit. Some of its best-doing titles include:
- Book of Dead
- Ice Joker
- Frozen Gems
- Tome of Madness
- Wild Blood II
- Cat Wilde and the Doom of Dead
- Octopus Treasure
- Honey Rush
To Wrap Up
Fire Joker slot machine is a fast-paced slot that is smooth to play and easy to keep up with thanks to its minimum features. The software developer has since advanced visually and rewards-wise with other slots in the series like Inferno Joker.