Siberian Storm is among the most well-known online pokies by IGT, which is a great indicator of how good the slot is, considering the number of slots developer boasts. Siberian Storm slot game explores the icy desert of the northern hemisphere in search of precious items. The most valuable treasures are the tigers that inspire the theme partly. The pokie machine is one of those that popularized the MultiWay Xtra engine found in several other IGT slots. The set is so popular that it has inspired sequels including Megajackpots Siberian Storm and Siberian Storm Dual Play.
Siberian Storm online slot exists in a realm where everything is frozen aside from the gamblers. The snow-white reels carry a simple pattern that emulates that of the great cats featured on its reels. Siberian Storm Slot welcomes punters with a unique grid with uneven reels that get longer as they approach the centre. The first and fifth reels are the shortest with three icons, while the third column has five symbols, making it the longest. The second and fourth reels have four characters each, and the grid is frozen over with icicles hanging at the bottom. A snow-covered forest covers the backdrop and fades into an icy fog further back. The bright icons on the reels complement the frosty appearance and breath some colour and excitement to the pokie.
Siberian Storm Payouts
Siberian Storm slot game’s most charming feature is its winnings collection. The payouts fall into generic categories, but they complement each other better than in most other pokies. The Siberian Storm incentives available to explore include:
- MultiWay Xtra: Win ways in slots may not be a big deal today, but they were when Siberian Storm was released in October of 2011. The pokie was among the first to replace paylines with the feature, allowing it to create winning combinations without specific patterns. The game has 720 ways to win that pay for not only the customary left-to-right-combos but also the right-to-left ones. The win lines are fixed in place and cannot be changed.
- Icon combinations: Siberian Storm pokie machine has nine icons that pay for creating combinations on three to five sequential reels. These winnings are the most common in the pokie, and several can be activated in a single spin. Each win way pays the highest combination, and they are added up to any others before being displayed in the WIN section. The wins shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet when the combos are triggered, and they are as follows:
|Character||Winnings for Three||For Four||For Five|
|Blue tiger eye||N/A||N/A||50|
- Wild: Siberian Storm online slot features a wild symbol as the image of a white tiger with the word ‘WILD’ inscribed on top of it. The character does not appear on the paytable, but it can play other items to trigger their combinations or make them bigger. However, the icon cannot replace other bonus characters. The wild lands on any of the five reels and pays like a regular icon in a combo.
- Scatter: The scatter in Siberian Storm slot game is an image of gold nuggets. Unlike other icons, scatters do not have to appear adjacent to each other to activate payouts. When three, four, or five of the characters appear anywhere on the grid, they pay two, ten, and fifty coins. The symbol’s winnings are multiplied by the total wager rather than the coin value.
- Free spins: Siberian Storm Slot features another bonus icon which appears as the blue tiger eye. The icon appearing on five adjacent reels activates eight free spins. If more than one combination of five blue eyes starts the freebies, the sum of the spins is added to together and granted at once. Players can receive up to 95 freebies at the beginning of the boon. The Siberian Storm free spins use the same paytable as the base game as well as the coin value and win ways.
- Retriggering free spins: Siberian Storm adds a brown tiger eye to its list of characters in the free spins. When the icon lands on five consecutive columns, eight more spins are provided. The free games end when there are no more available, or 240 of them play.
Siberian Storm Gameplay
Siberian Storm pokie game lets players explore its icy reels with stakes of between 1 and 200 credits per coin. The desired denomination is selected in the COIN VALUE field. The chosen value is multiplied by the fifty coins used on all 720 win ways, making the minimum total 50 credits and the maximum 10,000. The yellow button at the centre of the UI bar spins the reels while the blue one at the right end activates autoplay. The payouts of any round are revealed in the WIN field before being added to that of BALANCE. This procedure remains unchanging but depends on whether the pokie is played for free or real money.
The Siberian Storm casino slot shares the advantage of coming in a free version alongside the real money one. This variation is widely available online, and our website serves as the ideal option to play the pokie. With no registration requirement, one can proceed with gameplay as soon as they launch the site. Also, no deposit is required, and neither is the installation of any software.
Siberian Storm real money slot offers some thrill to gamblers who prefer some danger during gameplay. This slot runs using cash bets only, and it also presents the opportunity to use casino bonuses. When claiming these bonuses, choose those that have low playthrough terms and lenient shelf lives.
Siberian Storm Slot is safe to play thanks to its affiliation with IGT. International Game Technology is a top dog in the slots business with licenses and seals of approval from tens of institutions. This means that Siberian Storm has been tested more than once to prove its fairness and security.
The theoretically expected payback in Siberian Storm slot machine is from 92.52% to 96%. Therefore, you should validate the pokie’s RTP in the selected gambling establishment before playing. The winnings collected in a session can vary significantly from this metric, mostly when fewer rounds are played.
The Bottom Line
The Siberian Storm slot game can hardly be called the most exciting pokie, but it passes as above average due to its cult status. The game is welcoming to low and high rollers thanks to the wide bet range and medium variance it offers. No app installation is necessary to run the pokie on PCs or mobile devices.