Big Ben Slot Review
Big Ben is among the most famous architectural structures in Europe. Hence, the fact that this landmark of the UK has become a great slot theme is not any surprises. The online gaming software developer Aristocrat takes on the challenge of transporting players right to London downtown to enjoy the big clock’s chimes — this is the experience you get with the Big Ben slot machine. The famous clock tower has been erected since the 19th century and is renowned for its accuracy and large nature. The clock is also well-known for chiming every hour and the number of chimes, which are usually one to twelve, indicate the time. While touring the metropolis, they can collect wins of up to 30,000 credits, wilds, scatters, free spins, and multipliers.
Big Ben Slot takes players on a virtual trip of London on five reels and 25 bet lines that embody the classic era of video slots. The giant white reels of the playtable cover most of the grid and feature bold characters themed around common finds in the UK. The 25 play lines used for winnings are marked on each side of the grid while an image of a London street covers the background. In true Aristocrat nature, the pokie is minimalistic in its background music and includes only the rhythmic clink of reels like those of mechanical machines of the past. The game’s visuals may not be up at par with newer games, but its winning contents work to continue drawing in clients.
Navigating the Big Smoke
Big Ben slot machine is generous with its winnings only to the gamblers willing to risk some bets and spin its reels. The gameplay procedure in Big Ben is hardly challenging and needs punters to:
- Open the betting section using the settings button at the top right of the grid
- Adjust the active win lines between 1 and 25 using the provided bar
- Choose the stake value to use on each like, which is either 0.01 or 0.02 credits
- Click the play button on the taskbar to return to the game screen
- Click the green play button at the bottom right of the playtable to set it in motion
Punters can confirm the placed wager in the TOTAL BET field that multiplies the activated lines by the stake placed on each one. If a round is lucky enough to land a winning combination, the payouts are displayed in the WIN section. The “Up and Down” buttons of the Big Ben screen act as an alternative way to change the bet on each win line between 0.01 and 0.02. The pokie machine supports autoplay as well, which can be found in the settings menu. The feature runs as many as 100 consecutive spins.
With each spin, Big Ben online slot offers the chance to land an array of bonuses, its most attractive element. The payline winnings precede the offers in the pokie. Gamblers land these winnings when two or three to as many as five of the same icon appear on a play line. Therefore, it is advisable to activate all 25 bet lines when placing stakes. The usual rules apply to the provision of wins, such as activating combinations counting from left to right only. The wins in the paytable are static, and they are multiplied by the wager per line when being awarded.
However, those of the Big Ben (the scatter) are multiplied by the total bet. The pokie selects the highest win of each bet line, adds them up, and displays the collected amount. Each icon has a predetermined value that is higher for the themed cards and lower for the playing card characters. The slot’s paytable is as follows:
|Character||Wins for Two||For three||For Four||For Five|
|The UK Flag||2||25||100||600|
The Big Ben payline wins come with several enhancing features that are granted by luck, as well. They include:
- Wild: The guard plays the wild character in Big Ben online slot while awarding its highest combination win of 30,000 credits. Being the wild allows the icon to play any other to complete winning clusters. Any combination that is finished with the help of the guard is multiplied by two.
- Scatter: The scatter symbol in Big Ben slot game is the famous clock designed to resemble the real clock tower. The icon is exempted from replication by the wild and the requirement to land on win lines to activate wins. The scatter wins are multiplied by the wager, which makes its jackpot win 2,000 credits. Scatters also trigger free spins when three or more appear on the same round.
- Free Game Feature: The free spins in Big Ben slot machine are awarded according to the number of scatters in view. Three, four, five of the symbols trigger 15, 20, and 25 freebies, respectively. More free spins are activated infinitely if the characters come along during the feature. The stakes are similar to those of the triggering spin.
- Big Ben Feature: Big Ben online slot includes a unique feature, as well, that is activated when the Big Ben scatters appear on the first and fifth columns. The clock chimes for a random number of times between one and 12, and they determine the won multiplier bonus of x2 to x400. The multiplier is applied to the total stake.
Big Ben slot machine offers a sultry mix of classic and modern video gameplay while leaning more towards the former. The game is aimed at penny-slot lovers with the wagers of between one to 50 pennies. Both PC and mobile users can enjoy the game in instant-play mode. Both demo and real money options are available to play in Aristocrat casinos online, including William Hill, Redbet, Winning Room, and Luna.