Queen of the Nile II Slot Review
When most people think of ancient Egypt, Cleopatra is among the first things that come into their minds. She is a widely exploited figure by slot developers, and Aristocrat also explores the famous theme with the Queen of the Nile II pokie machine. Egyptian history portrays the queen of the desert nation as one of the most witted and skilled leaders of her time. The Queen of the Nile II Slot taps into her beauty and culture for the theme, which she often used to seduce influential leaders into alliances.
Queen of the Nile II slot game is a classic slot that was released in brick-and-mortar casinos before it was made available online. The game’s web version was launched in 2015 and matched the original slot to the letter from its appearance to payouts. The pokie is a sequel to the Queen of the Nile II Slot, which is also a classic that portrays Cleopatra in her generous glory. Punters can look forward to wilds, scatters, free spins, and wins of up to 3000 times the line bet for a combination.
The Nile Banks
Aristocrat is famous for its traditional game development approach, which is portrayed in the Queen of the Nile slot machine. The game’s five reels feature a subtle marble pattern and are laid over a blue wall covered in hieroglyphics. The characters on the grid are the standout feature with large colourful designs. However, they are not flashy and retain simplicity in their appearance. The generic poker face cards A to 10 are used and scarab beetles, pyramids, flowers, and jewellery. The pokie machine is also minimalistic with its tunes, and they are only reserved for clicks when the reels are spinning and cheery belts when big wins are awarded.
Queen of the Nile Winnings
Playing Queen of the Nile II slot machine offers the chance to land an array of payouts if they get lucky and land the correct characters. The bonuses are activated in different ways, and they are:
- Payline winnings: The Queen of the Nile II symbols trigger winnings if three to five are on a bet line. Some icons pay for as little as two characters in a combination. The win lines are activated when the symbols start from the left, and they grant different values. The paytable guides punters on each icon’s wins, which are then multiplied by the line stake when triggered. Here is a look at how the symbols pay:
|Icon||Wins for Two||For Three||For Four||For Five|
|Eye of Ra||N/A||10||75||250|
- Wild: Cleopatra plays the wild in Queen of the Nile II slot machine, which allows her to substitute for others aside from the pyramid scatter. If a winning combination is activated with the help of the wild, its value doubles. Cleopatra is also valuable on the paytable and pays the fixed jackpot of 3000 times the line stake.
Scatter: The Queen of the Nile II Slot has pyramids cast against a deep blue sky as the scatter. The character pays on any tiles unlike others, and its winnings are multiplied by the total stake rather than the line wager. Two, three, and four of the items provide 2, 5, and 20 times the bet. Five of them pay the highest win of 100 times the stake. The scatters also activate the free spins in the pokie.
- Free spins: Queen of the Nile II online slot triggers the free spins package when three or more scattered pyramids are in view. Instead of awarding a fixed number of freebies, the pokie lets punters choose a pyramid with the ideal bonus. The free games are accompanied by multiplier prizes that vary depending on the number of freebies. The higher the free spins, the smaller the multiplier. Players can choose from the following packages:
– 20 free games and 2x multiplier
– 15 free spins and 3x multiplier
– 10 free spins and 5x multiplier
– 5 free spins and 10x multiplier
The Queen of the Nile II free spins can be retriggered if more scatters appear. The freebies play with the same play lines and stakes as the base game’s triggering round.
Queen of the Nile II slot machine leads players to Egyptian treasures using a simple procedure. When using the settings button, open the bet selection page. The game retains the line adjustment feature found in its predecessor, allowing players to activate one to twenty bet lines. Also, choose the stake to place on each one between 0.05 and 5 credits. Click on the play button to head back to the main page and again on a similar one on the grid to set the reels in motion. The WIN section displays the value of any combinations that trigger line wins. Autoplay can be used in gameplay, as well and is activated in the settings menu.
Queen of the Nile II slot machine is accessible in a free play version that provides fun credits to use as bets. The demo slot features everything in the real money game, and it can be used to practice gameplay on our website. The free gameplay is available not only at Aristocrat casinos but affiliate sites, as well.
Real Money Slot
The real money version of the Queen of the Nile II pokie is available at Aristocrat casinos only after registering an account. This variation comes with the higher risk of cash bets but being able to withdraw its rewards makes the slot worth it. The game also opens the door to claim bonuses.
Queen of the Nile II is certified as a safe slot thanks to the solid reputation of its developer. Aristocrat holds licenses from esteemed firms like the UK Gambling Commission, which confirms that its games uphold the necessary industry standards.
Queen of the Nile II slot machine has a publicly shared RTP of 95.86%, which is a decent rate. When it comes to variance, the pokie has medium-high volatility, making its winnings spaced out but significant.
Queen of the Nile II Slot is not the most visually enticing slot, but it represents the classic era of video slots perfectly. The game hardly goes overboard with its winnings and pays up to 3000 times the line stake alongside wilds, scatters, and free spins. The pokie can be taken for a spin on both PC and mobile devices.